- Tired of applications that silo its users?
- Want to join a decentralized network of social interactions?
- Have a golang app that lacks social functionality?
- Got a great social experience and looking to implement it in Go?
- Looking to extend the fediverse?
- Would you like a pony?
ActivityPub is a protocol that different social applications use to communicate with each other. This lets users on Mastodon, Pleroma, PixelFed, PeerTube, and many other kinds of software talk, follow, share, and like each other's content.
Whether you want to create a new social app or retrofit social functionality into an existing one, ActivityPub lets everyone use each other's network effect by pitching in together! This is the Fediverse.
go-fed/activity is unlike most other software on the Fediverse. It is the first standalone ActivityPub library. It is also the pioneering solution in golang. It is designed for those who have no prior experience with ActivityPub, ActivityStreams, JSON-LD, or RDF.
Come join the Federation and have your golang application support ActivityPub today!
Come start by reading the overview!
This site is the canonical resource for tutorials and documentation surrounding the go-fed organization.